0743 924 805 | 020 202 0025

Motor Insurance

This type of insurance protects insured against financial loss in the event that the motor vehicle is involved in an accident, burnt or stolen.
We offer the following 3 types of Motor Insurance cover:

Third Party: Covers third party bodily injury and property damage arising out of a vehicle accident. This covers unlimited liability for Third party personal injuries or death. For any vehicle, this is the minimum cover required by the Motor Insurance Act. No cover is provided for any form of damage to the policyholder’s vehicle.

Third party Fire & Theft: Cover extends to see cover theft, fire, third party bodily injury and property damage. This cover is not very common. It has features of comprehensive cover but excludes damage arising from an accident. This is advisable for vehicles not exposed on the roads.

Comprehensive: Covers third party liability and property damage to the vehicle i.e. damage arising out of fire, theft and accidental damage to the vehicle. It is the widest cover available.